Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cameron Diaz Wants To Launch A New Shreek Movie Again

Cameron Diaz is very upset with the news that Shrek has over and he is not coming any more. So now she wants to start a campaign to bring him back.

The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star has voiced Princess Fiona character in all four instalments. But she has been told that there won’t be any spin-offs based on the animated ogre characters after  the latest movie is released in July, reported imdb.com
‘It does look like this will be the last ‘Shrek’. I love that I have been able to play Fiona for all four movies and I’ll be sad to say goodbye to her,’ she said.
‘I want to start up a campaign to bring it back. I always look forward to being a part of it and get so excited about it. I don’t know what I am going to do with myself now,’ she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment